Mary Dale Walters has joined Lexis-Nexis as its senior director of corporate communicatsion. She previously served as director of corporate public relations for Wolters Kluwer North America, and its CCH Inc. operating unit. Walters is a journalism graduate of Ball State University.
Mary Dale Walters
* Joseph Mennella has joined the staff of American Lawyer Media Inc. as group associate publisher for national publications, including Law Technology News.
Prior to joining ALM, Mennella held several sales and sales management positions at Chemical Week Associates. He most recently served as publisher of Chemical Week magazine. He is a graduate of Pace University in New York.
* Houston's Bridgeway Software has named Keith Okano as its Chief Operating Officer. Okano previously worked as C.O.O. of Heavy Construction Systems Specialists Inc., in Houston.
* Finjan Software Inc., of Los Gatos, Calif., has named Nick Felicione as its new president. Felicione previously served as a senior vice president of McAfee Americas.
Finjan also named Robert Yusin, formerly with Commerce-One and Network Associates, as vice president of sales for the Americas. It also selected Lorri LoGrande as director of channel sales. She formerly worked with SonicWALL and Network Associates.
* DOAR, a litigation support and trial services firm based in Lynbrook, N.Y., has expanded its litigation support team. John Williams joins as regional sales manager. Sibel Mete is a specialist in managing mergers and acuisitions. Ron Kurzman is a litigation consultant. Adrian Russ and Linda Reynen both join the firm as litigation artists.
* T.J. Thurston has been named key account manager for Illinois, Michigan and Indian, for Quorum Litigation Services. He earned his J.D. at Ohio State University College of Law.
Robert Abramson has joined the Association of Legal Administrators as its new director of marketing. He previously served as director of marketing for Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
* The Patent & License Exchange Inc. has named Jack Skeels as C.O.O.
* Neoware Systems Inc. reports that Howard Hunger has joined as executive vice president to spearhead its marketing and business development activities.
* Michael Helmer has returned to London's Field Fisher Waterhouse after a two-year post as head of legal affairs at Barclay's ShopSmart.com portal.
* Communication Intelligence Corp. has expanded the role of Guido DiGregorio to chairman, president and C.E.O. Mike Farese joins the CIC board of directors.
* Teklynx International has appointed Michael Dworak as global customer care process manager.