* Cathy Kenton has been named director of marketing for law.com's content division. Kenton previously was vice president of marketing for Abacus Data Systems Inc. Law.com is a sister company to American Lawyer Media Inc., the publisher of LTN.
* Wendy Berry has decided to take a hiatus from legal technology, and is leaving her post at Gavel & Gown Inc. She will be sorely missed on the tech circuit!
* Vince Silvaer has joined San Francisco-based CaseCentral, as director of sales. Silvaer previously was director of sales at Captiva Software.
* Theda ("Teddy") Snyder has accepted a post as structured annuity specialist in the Los Angeles office of Ringler Associates. She previously served as senior attorney for Farmers Insurance Group.
* Jill Backer has been recruited to a new East Coast business development post at LiveNote, Inc. Backer previously worked for Doar Inc. and LegaLink Chicago.
* Julie Anne Leggett is the new program manager for the legal community at Corel Corp.'s business applications division. She will serve as a liaison between the legal community and Corel's engineering staff.
* Thomas L. Thomas has been named to the board of directors iManage Inc. He is the former CIO of both 3Com Corp. and Dell Computer Corp., and currently is CEO of HAHT Commerce.
* Clemens Ceipek is the new senior vice president, global strategy and business development, for LexisNexis Group. He will be based in New York City, and report to CEO Andrew Prozes.
* Gregory Brown has been selected as the new executive director for marketing for enlighten technologies inc.
* Terri Tobey Court is now executive vice president, business development, for inData Corp., based in Gilbert, Az.
* Brian Holland has been named senior vice president of pricing for The Dialog Corp.
* Robert Seidel Jr. is the new national business development consultant at Minneapolis-based Quorum. Seidel previously worked with Progressive Legal Support.
* David England has been chosen as managing director of Solution 6 (Europe). He was qualified as a chartered accountant with Coopers & Lybrand's London office in 1987. The company's product line includes CMS software and CABS Global Practice management software.
* Tim Kenney has rejoined Advanced Productivity Software Inc., as manager of strategic relationships.
* Drew Phillips also joins APS, as technical sales liaison. APS' product line includes the Distributed Time Entry (DTE) line oftime-and-billing software.
* Garey De Angelis is the new CEO of Motion Media Technology's U.S. subsidiary. The company, based in the U.K., produces video telephony products.