* Dataflight Software Inc. has announced that Jenkins & Gilchrist P.C., Jenner & Block L.L.C., Kirkland & Ellis, Winston & Strawn, and the US Securities & Exchange Commission have chosen Dataflight Software products. Dataflight develops high-speed, full-text database and image management software.
Reader Response no. 271.
* PensEra Knowledge Technologies Inc. reports that Calif.-based Keesal Young & Logan P.C., and Toronto-based Cassels Brock & Blackwell L.L.P., have selected TimeKM.
TimeKM is a browser-based time tracking and knowledge management system for the legal profession.
Reader Response no. 272.
* New Zealand-based Chapman Tripp has signed a $1.3 million (New Zealand) contract with Keystone Solutions for the implementation of a new I.T. system, unifying client service with practice management, and supporting development and delivery of new e-services. The firm has purchased the full suite of Keystone Professional modules, the company notes.
Reader Response no. 273.
* Illinois' Cook and DuPage counties have purchased winForce Technologies' namesake electronic case information management system, for the prosecution of alleged serial killer Paul Runge.
Reader Response no. 274.
* ProVantage Software Inc. has announced that Denver-based Jaudon & Avery L.L.P., has bought ProVantage's time and billing/financial management products.
Reader Response no. 275.