Dataflight Announces Sales, Marketing Duo
Robert Zuccarelli has been named vice president of corporate accounts at Dataflight Software Inc. He served as vice president at The Sales Technicians for seven years.
Dataflight also appointed Jennifer Stevenson, as marketing director. She was last director of marketing at Event411.
* Kevin Moran is now vice president, technology for RIA Information/Online. He recently served as senior director and general manager, WestWorks, for Eagan, Minn.-based West Group.
* Molly George has been promoted to president of LegalVoice Inc., after serving as vice president since 1998.
Matt Lafata, former president of AccountingVoice, is now executive vice president of LegalVoice.
* James Peck has joined LexisNexis Group as senior vice president and chief product officer. Peck most recently was senior vice president of product development with the biotech firm Celera Genomics.
* Scot Fordyce is director of research and development at Applied Discovery Inc. He brings experience in system architecture and product development from his work at Microsoft Corp., HomeGrocer.com, and Microrim Inc.
* Arthur Money has joined the board of directors at SGI (Formerly Silicon Graphics Inc.) He was at the U.S. Department of Defense.
* Rob Lekowski has joined the sales force at Fios Inc. He served most recently as regional sales manager/general manager for Lason Inc.
* Delphion Inc. has added four executives to head the company's development and delivery of new software and services.
Gordon Petrash, chief intellectual property strategist, was last a partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers L.L.P.
Nigel Davies, senior vice president of development and operations, was vice president for product development with HK Systems Inc.
Ralph Schroeder, director of consulting services, helped establish and manage the Intellectual Asset Management practice of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Rob Williamson, director of product management, was a director as Pitney Bowes Inc.
* John Traylor has been named key account manager for the Southeast corridor, by Quorum.
From Charles Christian, of the U.K.-based Legal Technology Insider:
* Martin Telfer has left his position as head of I.T. at the Australian firm Malleson Stephen Jaques. Gerard Neiditsch, who recently arrived from Blake Dawson Waldron, has taken over the position.
* Ed Dean has left his position at Lovells as head of I.T., to join the Apax Partners Inc. venture capital group.
* Brian Collins, international I.T. director at Clifford Chance has announced his departure at the end of 2001.
* Allan Bower, I.T. director at Lawrence Graham, plans to move to Kramer Lee & Associates early next year.