* Laura Conlon joins Daticon Inc. as vice president of Western Region Operations.
She will oversee the Los Angeles office, and manage Daticon's West Coast regional operations. Conlon brings more than 20 years of experience in the litigation support industry, reports Daticon.
* John Gailey joins Solicitec Ltd.'s Visualfiles division, which seeks to exploit Solicitec's previous success on introducing their product range into large organizations.
Gailey arrives from Pilgrim Systems plc, where he was strategic business development manager.
* Lenny Feldman has become Of Counsel to Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A., an international trade and customs firm. Feldman was a U.S. Customs' Senior Attorney from 1991 to 2000, and served in the penalties, value and general classification branches.
* Tim Schroeder has been named account manager at Legal Files Software Inc.
He will be responsible for the sales of software and services to new and existing customers, in a nationwide sales territory. Schroeder previously served as director of marketing at Hansen Information Technologies.
* Mike Ennis has been appointed director of development at DataCert Inc. Ennis brings 12 years of experience at IBM Corp., Compaq Computer Corp. and BMC Software.
* Robert Blythe has been appointed vice president of sales and professional services at Teklynx International. Prior to this, Blythe served as director of implementation services at McHugh Software International.
* Graham Mill has joined Elite Information Systems Inc. as senior project manager, a new position created at Elite as part of its ongoing commitment to the UK and Continental markets. Graham brings more than 23 years within the legal information technology sector working with Axxia Systems Ltd.
* George Matyjewicz has been appointed chief executive officer of Standard Transactions USA, by Standard Transactions Worldwide. Matyjewicz is being promoted from his role as general manager of Standard Transactions Worldwide.
* Rocky Zanzonico has been appointed senior vice president of sales, for Celergy Networks Inc. Zanzonico has over 15 years experience in the sale of telecommunications services and software.
Celergy has also appointed Jon Peacock as senior vice president of marketing and business development.