*Feedback Station helps Web hosts gather customer opinions, says RIQ Technologies. Customizable feedback pages allow users to store customer data on a Web-based database.
Enter no. 225 after clicking here.
* Cardiff Software has released PDF+Forms 2.0 and HTML+Forms 2.0 (which adds supports for Dynamic HTML). Users can convert forms to a digital format. New features include eForm AutoFill; digital signatures; and form routing via e-mail.
Enter no. 226 after clicking here.
* ZyLab's "one-button" Web publishing and e-mail routing system enables users to organize both paper documents and electronic files in a centralized system.
Enter no. 227 after clicking here.
* SSNet Inc.'s Extreme Insight offers "spidering" services to help users conduct specific target string searches and build a database of URLs, page titles, META tags, contact information, etc.
Enter no. 228 after clicking here.
* Prairielaw.com is a Seattle-based consumer legal information site features news articles, message boards, and chat sessions. Topics include elder law, protecting children online, malpractice, and more.
Enter no. 230 after clicking here.
* The D&B Family Tree Finder is a Web-based system that identifies corporate links and business-to-business conflicts, reports Dun & Bradstreet.
Enter no. 229 after clicking here.
*MDY Advanced Technologies Inc., a provider of system integration services and records management software, has redesigned its Web site,. The upgraded site features more graphics, easier navigation and provides more information to a wider array of users.
Enter no. 365 after clicking here.