Cindy Williams Launches Nspire
Cynthia Williams, formerly vice president of Data-flight Software, Inc., has launched Nspire Strategies Inc. to offer sales and marketing services for the legal community. Her client roster already includes Livenote, iCONECT L.L.C., and IPRO Technologies, among others.
Nspire is located at 800 S. Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite 8-503, Redondo Beach, Calif. 90277. Phone: (310) 365-1691; fax: (310) 465-0152. E-mail: Cwilliams@nspirestrategies.com.
* Hoad Hired: Chris Hoad has joined Solution 6 Holdings Ltd. as general manager of CMS Europe. He previously worked at Clifford Chance, as head of financial systems; I.T architecture; and research and development.
* New Prez: Wolters Kluwer North America has promoted Jane Butler to president and CEO of Aspen Publishers Inc. She previously served as executive vice president.
* Quick Takes: Ice Miller Legal & Business Advisors has named Brad Sidwell as its new chief information officer.
* Inmagic Inc. has appointed Gerald Brown as vice president of business development for Inmagic.NET.
* Swets Blackwell has selected Anders Rengefors as commercial director for its global operations. Rengefors last held the position of director of global corporate business.
* Lauren Lawrence has been named director of the medical division at Litigation Management Inc. She will oversee medical professionals engaged in the review and analysis of medical documents implicated in lawsuits.