Sally Gonzalez Moves Again
YES, we sure hope you've been using pencil in your address book for Sally Gonzalez. She and Stanley Wasylyk were planning to open up shop together as Michael Farrell Group Ltd. But they got the proverbial offer they could not refuse, and have joined Hildebrandt International.
Also joining Hildebrandt: Allen Muchmore and Terrie Raymond, all new additions to the company's "Information Technology & Systems" practice. Seattle's Muchmore is a Washington state attorney; Philadelphia's Raymond is a CPA.
Charles Christian, LTN's "London Insider" columnist and Editorial Advisory Board member, gets even more ties to American Lawyer Media Inc. (LTN's publisher). Christian has just signed up for a three-year stint as a consultant to AmLaw's LegalTech London show, produced in association with Imark. He will be involved in the development of the event's conference program. Mark your calendar: the next LegalTech London will be held 10/31-11/1, at the new Excel Conference Center.
* TOUGH BREAKS!
Ruth Balkin, of BALKIN Library & Information Services, is hobbling but recovering, from a shattered ankle, after slipping on ice in her driveway. We wish her well!
* PROLAW PROMOTION:
ProLaw Software has bumped Jonathan Jochem to the post of consulting services regional director.
* Genie Anderson has joined the Los Angeles office of Accutrac Software, Inc. as a project manager.
Anderson will assist clients with software transition and data conversion issues, and manage the day-to-day implementation process.
There are only two industries that refer to their customers as users. Technology is one of them.
Submitted by Bruce Dorner
* Michael Nutter has joined Chicago-based Jenkins & Gilchrist as an associate. He will focus on domestic and international patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, and unfair competition.
* Gerald Engel will represent Fios Inc. in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. Engel previously held a senior sales position at West Group.
* Sprint PCS has named Antonio Castanon senior vice president of customer management.
Christopher Calisi is the new president and chief executive officer of Overland Data, Inc.
He succeeds Scott McClendon, who was named chair of the board.
* CACI International Inc. has named Lee Pendergraft as director of electronic records management.
* Network Alternatives, Inc. has named Don Hess as an account executive in Manhattan.