Trombly Joins APS As Vice President
Advanced Product-ivity Software Inc. has named Jane Trombly as vice president of marketing and sales. Trombly previously worked at ASA Legal Systems, and Legal Data Systems. She holds a B.A. from Boston College, and M.B.A. from Northeastern Univ.
* Technology Concepts & Design, Inc., which offers the ClarVergence suite of litigation support products, has appointed Dorothie (Dot) Hughes as its marketing programs manager.
Prior to joining tcdi, which is based in Greensboro, N.C., Hughes worked for two advertising agencies, E. James White Communications, of Herndon, Va., and Long Haymes Carr Advertising, of Winston-Salem, N.C.
She is a graduate of Salem College.
* Two attorneys have joined the Legallex Rules team, at ProLaw Software in Albuquerque. Gary Elion will serve as California lead counsel, and Donna Marie Barra will hold the New York lead counsel slot.
Donna Marie Barra
Elion is graduate of the University of San Francisco Law School, and holds an M.B.A. from Harvard. He previously served as general counsel for International Communications & Energy. Barra is a graduate of Touruo Law School, and is the former manager of Latham & Watkins' New York litigation docket department.
* Mike Sabbatis has been named vice president of business development for CCH Tax Compliance, which is headquartered in Riverwoods, Ill. Sabbatis previously worked as vice president of business development and strategic accounts for Thomson Tax and Accounting, and at Datamatics.
* Greg Angelillo has been selected as director of sales and business development at Omega Communications Inc., of Southington, Conn. Previously, he was with Team Computer Products Inc., of North Haven, Conn.
* Houston-based DataCert has named Hardy Johnson as its new national sales manager for the Southeast.
Johnson previously worked at Dell Computer Corp., and was director of sales at Houston-based Carpe eDatum, a clinical image management software company.
He is a graduate of Concordia University in Austin.
* Timothy Losik has been named the new chief financial officer and chief operating officer of Salem, N.H.-based Omtool Ltd. Previously, he served as a vice president at Sanmina Corp., and as an executive at Hadco Corp.
He is a C.P.A., with an M.B.A. and B.A. from New Hampshire College.
* Christopher Dowell has joined ProVantage Software Inc., based in Kirkland, Wash., as senior sales consultant. He is a C.PA., and previously worked for Grant Thonron L.L.P, and Libra-IET Software.
* Jane Grigsby has been named director of marketing and client relations at Rosenberg & Associates Certified Shorthand Reporters, of Roseland, N.J. She previously was director of marketing for RealLegal (nee PubNETics.)
* Eugene Stein has joined White & Case L.L.P. as chief knowledge officer and global head of technology. The firm has 40 offices, and 1,600 lawyers, it reports.
Stein previously served at Shearman & Sterling; and with Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz.
* Vital Link Business Systems, of San Francisco, has named Richard Rodriguez as its C.E.O. and Shane Shook as C.T.O.
* EDP Consulting, of Oakland, Calif., has added two senior project management executives to its roster: Ed Wallgren and Chuck McVey.
* Captiva Software Corp., of San Diego, reports that president and C.E.O. Reynolds Bish has been pegged to lead the AIIM International board of directors.
* Debra Sabatini Hennelly has joined Integrity Interactive Corp., of Dedham, Mass., as vice president and general counsel.