Capsoft Upgrades HotDocs Software
Capsoft Development, of Provo, Utah, has released HotDocs 5.1 and HotDocs Pro 5.1. The new versions offer improved word processor integration, as well as new controls for entering and verifying dates.
HotDocs allows legal professionals to create interactive templates, based on existing documents, reports Capsoft. Once created, the template can be used to generate customized drafts or final versions of documents, it says. The software now integrates with Corel WordPerfect 9, and Microsoft's Word 2000; and enhances two-digit year controls, says the company.
For more information ENTER no. 370 after Clicking Here.
BlumbergExcelsior has released imAZE! Document Management Software, and has announced its new BlumbergExcelsior Imaging Services, (a full service imaging and conversion bureau). The New York-based company says the bureau can scan and index documents, for use with the new imAZE! software, which is designed to create digital documents quickly and easily.
For more information ENTER no. 371 after Clicking Here.
Kahuna Software Inc., of New York, says its new LegalAide software will help professionals create documents such as letters, fax cover sheets, pleadings, cover sheets, expense vouchers and other documents. Three versions are available: QuickStart, Partners and C/SCustom, it reports.
For more information ENTER no. 288 after Clicking Here.
Bell & Howell
Chicago-based Bell & Howell Imaging Solutions has launched The Imaging Superstore Web site. Among the company's new products are:
* The Ivory Digital Item Imaging system, that combines scanning, indexing, storing, retrieval and distribution functions into a compact desktop system, it says.
* 2400D and 3000D Film and Reference Scanner Systems, which include a PC, laser printer, CD writer and PowerFilm software for simple digitization of fiche, film, jackets and aperture cards.
* BookScan is a complete scanning system that comes with a PC, laser printer and CD writer, advises B&H.
* ScanGate 16, which combines 16mm analog scanning and digital technology, allowing scanned images to go directly to a PC from open spool and cartridge microfilm machines.
* Reader/Printers: B&H has released four new reader/printers, the ABR 2100 Digital; ABR 2400 Digital; ABR 1000; and ABR 1500.
For more information ENTER no. 372 after Clicking Here.
ScaffoldIT Web Server
ScaffoldIT is a new Web server installation that automates the creation of tailored and personalized documents, reports Logic Programming Associates, of London, England. Using an interactive Web session and standard word processing software, lawyers can create master document templates with content, layout and logic, which can then be used to create customized client documents, reports LPA.
For more information ENTER no. 373 after Clicking Here.
Kofax Image Products says its new Ascent Capture Internet Server is an optional component of Ascent Capture 3 production document and data capture application
The ACI Server allows documents to be scanned at remote sites, automatically downloaded to a central site, and then be automatically or manually synchronized with the server, reports the company, headquartered in Irvine, Calif.
For more information ENTER no. 374 after Clicking Here.