* San Mateo, Calif.-based iManage has announced new clients:
* Sao Paulo-based Pinheiro Neto has selected iManage WorkSite -- Legal, a scalable, Web-based document management system.
* New York City-based Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc. has chosen iManage WorkSite for its investment banking division.
* Houston-based Vinson & Elkins L.L.P. has purchased WorkPortal for its 1,800 firm-wide users. WorkPortal integrates with Vinson & Elkins' existing iManage WorkSite -- Legal application.
Reader Response no. 212.
* Philadelphia-based Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll L.L.P. has selected e-Cognita Technologies Inc.'s Streamloaner software to automate the firm's commercial real estate finance practice. The browser-based software automates loan and service delivery.
Reader Response no. 213.
* Wells Fargo & Co. has purchased FileNET Corp.'s Panagon eProcess and Content Services. The Web-based services will help the trust division's employees in 23 states manage trust and custody assets. San Francisco-based eFunds Solutions Group will help install the system.
Reader Response no. 214.
* The Beretta Foundation has enlisted LexisNexis to provide updated news about philanthropy on the foundation's Web site, www.texasnonprofits.org.
The foundation shares information, ideas, and resources with other Texas-based non-profits, and provides sample letters and forms, non-profit job postings, and a statewide event calendar.
Reader Response no. 215.
* The University of New Mexico's Law School has purchased Gavel & Gown Software Inc.'s Amicus Attorney. The practice management software will be used by the school's clinical law program, where law students work under the supervision of law professors, to serve clients who cannot afford a private attorney.
Reader Response no. 216.
* Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft has engaged SunGard Recovery Services to provide business recovery services in the event of a disaster. The agreement promises workspace for 200 firm employees to work at SunGard recovery sites where they will be provided with desks, PCs, phone forwarding, and more.
Reader Response no. 217.
* Schwartz Simon Edelstein Celso & Kessler is using Worldox document management software and other programs, via hosting from Network Alternatives Inc. The programs reside on a server at NAI's hosting facility in Philadelphia, allowing access from any location via Internet connection.
Reader Response no. 218.
Around the Horn
Interface Software has introduced a "Premier Partner" program for companies that sell and install company's InterAction Relation-ship Intelligence product. Partners include: Baker Robbins & Co., Decision Basis Group, IEnvision Technology, Lynch Marks L.L.C., Premier Technology Associates, and Tikit Ltd.
Reader Response no. 210.
Lex Mundi, and international bar association that offers networking opportunities and other services, has named four new member firms: Zepos & Yannopoulos (Greece); Idaho's Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley L.L.P.; Morãis Leitao, J.Galvão Teles & Associates (Portugal); and Cechová Rakovsk (Slovakia).
Reader Response no. 211.